Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Darling Husband

I have a wonderful husband.  I have a wonderful husband who is smart.  Because I have a wonderful husband who is smart, he writes really nerdy research papers that get accepted to conferences in Europe that he must attend to present said papers.
I have a wonderful husband who always brings me back something from his travels in Europe.  This trip he went to Germany and Greece.  This trip, because he is a wonderful husband, he brought be back a baking book.
But my wonderful husband, he also has a playful side.  He brought me back a beautiful baking book from Europe...all in German.  I don't speak a lick of German and this whole book is totally in German.
I guess my wonderful husband just wanted to spend more time with me, reading German recipes to me :)  What a sweet guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails